kokkiklhs

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: Newbrain memory replacement #3633
    kokkiklhs
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::
      in reply to: Newbrain memory replacement #3569
      kokkiklhs
      Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • Total posts: 3
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Very nice project, thank you, Chris!

        I was wondering if there’s a way for more RAM to be included in this new board.

        I am mainly interested in such an option, as I have a NB AD with disk controller but no RAM expansion, so I am afraid that I’ll never be able to boot CP/M with 32k…

        Would an internal RAM upgrade e.g. to 64k or more be possible?

        Or, if internal RAM upgrade is impossible, is there some workaround for me to build a replacement external DIY RAM expansion?

        Thanks!

      Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)